The Street > Product and Sales Announcements - For the BMX industry ONLY

What this is, and the rules.

<< < (3/4) > >>

sheepdog:

--- Quote from: Ride-till-I-die;1764619 ---I offered a sale and it got taken down.

WTFFFFFFFF.
--- End quote ---

Do you work for them?

Eggit2:

--- Quote from: sheepdog;1761835 ---Announcing you exist, is not news.
--- End quote ---

Hypothetically lets say I start up a... mailorder company... since the company is new would it not be news to say "hey we exist check us out!"

reebzor:

--- Quote from: Eggit2;1775126 ---Hypothetically lets say I start up a... mailorder company... since the company is new would it not be news to say "hey we exist check us out!"
--- End quote ---

That could go in the News subforum...

C-DUB:

--- Quote from: sheepdog;1762688 ---Threads should ONLY be created by employees of the company.

--- End quote ---

Does "employees" count as sponsored riders too?  Or do you mean actually on a payroll?

sheepdog:

--- Quote from: Eggit2;1775126 ---Hypothetically lets say I start up a... mailorder company... since the company is new would it not be news to say "hey we exist check us out!"
--- End quote ---

NO!
How many kids on here have said "Me and a buddy are startinga  t-shirt company".

You existing is not news.

Unless you are having a sale or something that actually exists, then I do not want or need to know about you. Mean maybe, but for a while there was a new batch of kids almost daily claiming they were starting a clothing company.

If you are just starting and want an announcement, hold a sale, and announce that.
Otherwise, you are just another fly-by-night operation.

And you better have a website, and a good domain name, not a .tk or CJB.net domain name. One you actually have to pay for (a tld domain).
If you want to be taken seriously, take your website and promotion seriously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version