Others > Riding Photos

Wild Trail setups

<< < (226/246) > >>

@ss4oLe:

Working on a new place. Far from the best dirt but it's legal.. Lots of potential once they get some decent dirt down there.

Admiral Ackbar:

--- Quote from: skateparkrider;3618340 ---Frisco is so bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It is awesome how you can work your way up at these trails.  Kind of like how ski resorts have your blue square up to black diamond type shit...you can start off on some rollers, then hit some tables and then work your way up from there.  Places like this are awesome for everybody regardless of your skill.

Ackbar- do you snowboard?  I am headed to Summit County on the 7th of Jan.  First time snowboarding in CO.  Fucking stoked.
--- End quote ---

yeah they've got pretty fun pumptrack too

i dont snowboard but i ski, maybe we could link up and shred if I'm not working haha

skateparkrider:

--- Quote from: @ss4oLe;3619548 ---

Working on a new place. Far from the best dirt but it's legal.. Lots of potential once they get some decent dirt down there.
--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear about your old spot.  I heard some tales from a few guys around here about that place.  Always sucks to see a set of trails with that much work get plowed.

InTheWoods:
Starting to take shape...

Ruben José:

Clint Reynolds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version