Others > Riding Photos

Wild Trail setups

<< < (233/246) > >>

_tom_:
Just found out my Dad's moving to a new house that has access/ownership of a small field that he can't be arsed to do anything with, I should be able to build some jumps there :) Give me some inspiration for maximum fun in a small space! I think it's either an acre or two, which sounds more than it is I think. Annoyingly I'll be moving out soon but having jumps in pretty much my back garden for a few months will be awesome haha

Allah:
Definitely a circle of hips like prettyshady joe built in his garden. I'm envious!

_tom_:
Ah that looks awesome! Definitely gonna have to try something like that! Anyone got any good links to trail building tips? Ive only ever made little dirt kickers before so I dunno what the best way to go about building proper doubles is.

worzian:

--- Quote from: @ss4oLe on April 10, 2013, 02:26:35 PM ---The dirt jumps have been there since about '95. The skatepark is much newer.

we got a sign too! I put in HOURS of work and raise $2,200.00
$1200.00 went to a new tool box so our tools don't get ripped off and the other $1,000.00 is to spend on tools/signage.

Public trails aren't the same as 'in the woods' trails but I think they're the way of the future. And for us, it's a place to ride. :)

--- End quote ---

Thumbs up

InTheWoods:
I recently started working at this spot again. The jumps are going to get built up a lot over the next few months. I'll post some more pictures as it progresses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version