The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (3/863) > >>

-MEAT-:
Im predicting at least 30 pages of moronic drivvel sprouting out of this thread.

Rocket launcher and a belt fed 50cal machine gun if you REALLY love your freedom.

William:
Saturday Night Special.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: big_papa_nuts;2808324 ---stainless .38 special. i'm sure some of the gun nuts on here will tell you to get something crazy but the 38 has good stopping power, is small, simple and the stainless requires less maintenance. i know a lot of guys that have conceal and carry licensees and that has to be the most popular choice.
--- End quote ---

I would go with a Glock G20 10mm, its fairly cheap, very simple to use, light weight, and accurate. It holds 15 rounds a clip which is plent from stopping a home intruder. Of the many hand guns i have shot over the years this was the best feeling and most accurate to me. However if you wanna get some show stopping ability you could always go with the .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

fixie fetish:
none, used to have an air pistol. we have a 17th century ball and chain, but with like 3 spikey balls and chains instead of one. Never had to hit anyone with it, but i took down my old shed in 3 minutes with it. :0 Feel pretty safe

Not Danny Tanner:
Man I hate hate hate guns.

Your choice and right to get one, so if you do, please make sure you're trained with it, and think that if you shoot someone you very well may kill them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version