The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (27/863) > >>

Van Allen:
a mid-long range, semi-auto snipe rifle would be awesome.

... for protecting my family (when I get a family)

Van Allen:

el ocho:

--- Quote from: Hank Chinaski;2866007 ---
true but they do make frangible rounds.  As long as the other guy doesnt have a gun or try to attack you, you can just point the thing at him and he will get the fuck out.  I just picked up a nice Baby Eagle in .45 a couple weeks ago.  Ive kinda been having buyer's remorse after seeing the selection of used Sig's at this new store I found.
--- End quote ---

I totally agree about the frangible rounds. I bought hollow points for that reason, but I just prefer to practice safety on every step. I don't feel like having a round go loose and end up going through my apartment wall.  I also feel the buyer's remorse just for the money invested especially when the dealer had some many Smith and Wesson M&P's around. That gun in .40 or .45 would be really fun to shoot.

wheelr:
One thing I really like about firearms is they hold their value for the most part.  As long as it isn't some generic piece of junk you can sell it for about what you have in to it.  My long gun I bought a couple years ago is now selling for two to three hundred bucks more than what I payed.  

Too bad it costs an arm and a leg to shoot.  I hope to get into reloading soon.

Also, el ocho, I appreciate you stress safety.  Shooting is considered a sport but firearms shouldn't be treated like toys.  I try and go to the range as often as possible to hone my skills and get comfortable with my guns.  I suggest others do the same.

greenreese:

--- Quote from: desson;2808695 ---I didnt have to use my Ak Today, It was a good day.
--- End quote ---

I got it.

--- Quote from: couch;2808604 ---.357 Magnums are really nice. If I were to get a revolver it would be something similar to that.

--- End quote ---

Those are awesome.  If I ever get a gun it's gonna be a revolver.  I like the simplicity and the fact that you can see how it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version