The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (28/863) > >>

dirtJumper35:
Revolvers are sweet. But they are loud as fack and aren't as efficient. If you're just 'plinking' in your backyard or at a target range then they are definitely fun to shoot.

God, I want to shoot a Glock 18 w/ an extended clip. Full auto. Up to 20 rounds a second. Sick nasty.

seadonkeyraypis:
I put a vote in for Mossberg 500 or 590. If you're looking for strictly home defense I don't think you can beat a reliable pump shotgun. Just the sound of chambering a shell could be enough to deter an intruder.  You can go into any Big 5 store and get one for around $300-$400. Stick with Buckshot.

Mr X40:

this is my bb gun its a hatsan mod 35 17 guage with a tasco scope. its quiet and pretty fun to shoot at things.

i would have something more manlier but in canada you need permits and stuff which i dont want.

eazy_tom:

--- Quote from: dirtJumper35;2866151 ---Revolvers are sweet. But they are loud as fack and aren't as efficient. If you're just 'plinking' in your backyard or at a target range then they are definitely fun to shoot.

God, I want to shoot a Glock 18 w/ an extended clip. Full auto. Up to 20 rounds a second. Sick nasty.
--- End quote ---

You say that a revolver is not efficient, yet you want a glock 18.
An automatic hand gun is probably the least efficient fire arm ever.

dirtJumper35:
I dont want it because it is "efficient". I want to shoot one because it would be a blast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version