The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (32/863) > >>

BASHY:

--- Quote from: wheelr;2866779 ---

Seems kind of fucked up to say they respect the rights of gun owners but want to pass something as ridiculous as the AWB.

--- End quote ---

i can understand why you would want rifles for hunting, and handguns for self defence, but i fail to see why ANYONE needs an assault rifle. they should definately be banned.

wheelr:
Look up what items make up an "assault rifle" in that legislation.  It's simply another way to tighten down on all guns, not do what is really effective.

See how knowledgeable the people are who push this stuff?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

thirks:

--- Quote from: BASHY;2867056 ---i can understand why you would want rifles for hunting, and handguns for self defence, but i fail to see why ANYONE needs an assault rifle. they should definately be banned.
--- End quote ---

what if you wanna go on a killing spree?

guns are dumb.

A.Hol:

--- Quote from: irish hoffman rider;2866934 ---guns are the gayest motherfuckering things ever,
its cause your arming your selfs thiefs are arming them selves so when you get shot in the face i will piss on all your graves,
your 2nd amendment can eat shit,
i hope obama re writes the constitution,
its not fucking 1787 shit needs updating,
no man should have the right to own a gun,
no country either
--- End quote ---

this totally just changed my view on guns.  ive come to realize that guns are, in fact, the gayest motherfucking things everrrrr.

Dead End:
"assault rifle" is a made up term.  The definition of an Assault Rifle varies so much, not to mention it basically implies that its a military weapon, which are illegal if they are full auto (for 70 odd years).. unless of course you have the right FFL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version