The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (34/863) > >>

couch:
But the Taurus comes in ti for teh litewaitz!

I need to just go in the damn gun store and look around. Theres one across the street from my apartment.

couch:
Oh, and Hank, change your damn avatar to one where D-Fense is holding the bag of guns, not the briefcase with the apple and sandwich.

Falling Down FTMFW!!! I used to live right up the street from the park he dumped the briefcase at. Wild shit goes down there all the time. Bodies being pulled from the water daily.

wetheperson:

--- Quote from: Dead End;2867075 ---"assault rifle" is a made up term.  The definition of an Assault Rifle varies so much, not to mention it basically implies that its a military weapon, which are illegal if they are full auto (for 70 odd years).. unless of course you have the right FFL.
--- End quote ---

i'm pretty sure an assault rifle is a selectable fire rifle(semi-auto, full auto) that fires an intermediate round.(5.56x45, 7.62x39)

Birdmane:

--- Quote from: wetheperson;2867356 ---i'm pretty sure an assault rifle is a selectable fire rifle(semi-auto, full auto) that fires an intermediate round.(5.56x45, 7.62x39)
--- End quote ---

Yes but most politicians twist it to cover more than it really is.

wetheperson:

--- Quote from: couch;2867112 ---Recommended caliber...?

I'm not a big guy, but I want something somewhat powerful that is still fun to shoot and manageable. I highly doubt I will use it alllll the time but I do want to be comfortable with it and have it be almost second nature to load it, and use it as necessary if the time comes. It will be more of a hobby type deal rather than hunting all the time. So if it feels like I'm slamming my hand in a door every time I shoot it it isnt a huge deal. As of right now I'm looking at the Taurus Tracker .44 Mag and a Glock 26 (9mm)as a backup. I also dont want rounds that arte tooo expensive if there is something cheaper and more fun to shoot. So basically something for home defense that is reliable (Glock) and/or something that is just a mean looking fun gun to shoot every now and again (Taurus). Would these calibers be ideal? should I go smaller/bigger...? I won't be shooting buffalo but I also dont want to have buyers remorse and wish I got something larger.
--- End quote ---

the tracker .44 mag is a blast to shoot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version