The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (35/863) > >>

wheelr:

--- Quote from: wetheperson;2867356 ---i'm pretty sure an assault rifle is a selectable fire rifle(semi-auto, full auto) that fires an intermediate round.(5.56x45, 7.62x39)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, one can get the rest of the story from the wikipedia article you just paraphrased. :p

Obviously some others here could use the read.

pimpa$aurus:

--- Quote from: Neckbeard;2867116 ---The United States Constitution is the most respected and sought after written document concerning rights in the whole fucking world.  Every upcoming country past and future used it or will use it to base a democratic system off of.  First there was the Magna Carta, then there was The United States Constitution, that's all.
--- End quote ---

Just no. Im not going to go into it here but you don't have a fucking clue.

UN declaration of human rights?

Admiral Ackbar:
I want one of those little tiny pistols you see in the movies, like the ones the size of your palm.

Dead End:

--- Quote from: Neckbeard;2867362 ---Yes but most politicians twist it to cover more than it really is.
--- End quote ---

Yea thats what i was getting at.  An actual assualt rifle isn't what they call "assualt rifles"

Birdmane:

--- Quote from: pimpa$aurus;2867422 ---Just no. Im not going to go into it here but you don't have a fucking clue.

UN declaration of human rights?
--- End quote ---

I am correct.  You are not.  Just because your friends uncle sucks off some UN big wig doesn't mean you know everything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version