The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (36/863) > >>

pimpa$aurus:

--- Quote from: Neckbeard;2867476 ---I am correct.  You are not.  Just because your friends uncle sucks off some UN big wig doesn't mean you know everything.
--- End quote ---

You joker. Such a respected document, black people being 3/5ths of a person and all that.

What about all the democratic systems that were around before the constitution was written? The US system of government is not the be all and end all, its not without its flaws.

UN Declaration of human rights/geneva conventions/declaration of the rights of the child > US Constitution.

Now fuck off.

greenreese:
Every thread about guns has to go turn into a dogshit war about politics at some point...

Here we go!

Admiral Ackbar:
The United States is not Europe.

Get over it.

eazy_tom:

--- Quote from: couch;2867112 ---Recommended caliber...?

I'm not a big guy, but I want something somewhat powerful that is still fun to shoot and manageable. I highly doubt I will use it alllll the time but I do want to be comfortable with it and have it be almost second nature to load it, and use it as necessary if the time comes. It will be more of a hobby type deal rather than hunting all the time. So if it feels like I'm slamming my hand in a door every time I shoot it it isnt a huge deal. As of right now I'm looking at the Taurus Tracker .44 Mag and a Glock 26 (9mm)as a backup. I also dont want rounds that arte tooo expensive if there is something cheaper and more fun to shoot. So basically something for home defense that is reliable (Glock) and/or something that is just a mean looking fun gun to shoot every now and again (Taurus). Would these calibers be ideal? should I go smaller/bigger...? I won't be shooting buffalo but I also dont want to have buyers remorse and wish I got something larger.
--- End quote ---

I would go with a Glock 19, or 23 for back up.
I would only get the Glock 26 if you were going to be carrying it on a daily basis. Small guns are less accurate and less fun to shoot,
so if you get something bigger like the 19 or 23 you can still have fun with it at the range.
I would suggest you go over to AR15.com and look around the forums a bit, you will definitely learn a thing or two.

--- Quote from: NUTZO V2.0;2867429 ---I want one of those little tiny pistols you see in the movies, like the ones the size of your palm.
--- End quote ---

A Deringer, I've seem people that had belt buckles made to hold them.

sinistershadow:

--- Quote from: scrapbmxrider16;2808359 ---I would go with a Glock G20 10mm, its fairly cheap, very simple to use, light weight, and accurate. It holds 15 rounds a clip which is plent from stopping a home intruder. Of the many hand guns i have shot over the years this was the best feeling and most accurate to me. However if you wanna get some show stopping ability you could always go with the .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
--- End quote ---
When i was reading this post and a song came on saying "Did you ever see what a 44. magnum pistol would do to a womens face? I mean it would fucken destroy it just blow her right apart."
Oh man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version