The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (41/863) > >>

sloppy:
Man, this is all i got.

wheelr:

--- Quote from: Tomithy;2887605 ---

I legitimately want this hanging in my house.
--- End quote ---

If you get a setup I recommend buckshot over that 7.5 bird shot.

EDIR backwards:

--- Quote from: deathrow;2867647 ---oh, and the guy on the first page of this thread was wrong about the .44 mag being the most powerful handgun. the most powerful handgun is the s&w .500 magnum.
--- End quote ---

Thats a quote from dirty harry. . .you should know that if you know guns

callum:

--- Quote from: dougrayflops;2808439 ---Real men use swords!
--- End quote ---

en-guarde! Grass for breakfast?

--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon;2808647 ---i will agree with this a 9mm or .38 however if you want a cool factor get the .357 magnum
--- End quote ---

http://www.modelguns.co.uk/images/milchicag21.jpg

There's only one winner for cool factor.

--- Quote from: TAPEWORM;2867786 ---and to whomever mentioned that the 2nd amendment needs to go... i hope that if you ever are in a situation where you need to protect yourself and property, that you can do it with your fists...or even a knife...goood luck son.

one more thing that i thought i might add is that if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
--- End quote ---

If there was anyway to phase em out or reduce ownership of firearms, followed by makign them illegal, I'm sure your country would be a much sfer place. As it is Americans seem to be living in fear of getting shot, so you get a gun.
That add for the bedside shotgun holder was a fucking joke right? Can you imagine going to sleep a little tipsy, your flatmate comes in and you blow their fucking head off?

I'm glad guns are illegal in the uk, or I'd be too tempted to follow that school boyish instinct and buy one. As it is. I hope I never own one. If I do, someone slap me as I've clearly lost my mind. I've fired assault rifles, sniper rifles etc. they're cool and all, but do I fuck want one.

callum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWZRQwsEBTE&feature=PlayList&p=D434E5B9492868AB&playnext=1&index=88

you guys sound like the dude at the end

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version