The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (44/863) > >>

Erik:

--- Quote from: wheelr;2888106 ---What gun?  What ammo?  Rate of fire?

As for the scoring, I don't know much about it.  Does the small 'x' in the ten spot count as ten or is it more?
--- End quote ---

Sauer 200 STR rifle, probably 6,5mmx55 ammo. pretty slow rate of fire since it was in a competition.  

http://www.sauer-waffen.de/index.php?id=151&lang=en

theres no point-difference between a ten and an inner-ten, except if two guys have the same score but one of them have an inner more - he wins.

wheelr:

--- Quote from: Erik;2888375 ---Sauer 200 STR rifle, probably 6,5mmx55 ammo. pretty slow rate of fire since it was in a competition.  

http://www.sauer-waffen.de/index.php?id=151&lang=en

theres no point-difference between a ten and an inner-ten, except if two guys have the same score but one of them have an inner more - he wins.
--- End quote ---

So why again are my shooting results "shitty"?

There's a difference between slow shooting a bolt-action, purpose-built target rifle versus quick firing a semi-auto battle rifle with close quarter sights.

Your 249 score is very respectable but we're talking two different scenarios.  Until I get my rifle fine-tuned for long distance shooting I'm happy with a group that will easily take man or animal down in one shot.

Erik:
im just jealous i have never fired an autimatic gun.

even though ive shot a friends tv to pieces with a shotgun in his basement!

wheelr:
I wish mine was full-auto.  I don't think I could afford the ammo though.

There's different type rifles for different situations, and for good reason.  It also gives me more reasons to purchase more guns. :D

JasonJones:

--- Quote from: Neckbeard;2888204 ---All of you foreigners, the ones who show their ignorance on the forums, who clearly don't understand how America is, just shut the fuck up.
--- End quote ---

Normally I don't mind your posts, but you can't speak of ignorance, then tell people to shut the fuck up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version