The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (46/863) > >>

A.Hol:

--- Quote from: Jens M;2889025 ---Were I live I don't need to defend myself :)
--- End quote ---

yea, and safety and security and peace are going to last forever where you live, right?

my name is joe:
hollow bullets. play more cs. you'll get better at shooting headshots

anyone seen bowling for columbine?
heres a funny cliphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqh6Ap9ldTs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRG_I90GEIc&feature=related

wartree:

--- Quote from: A.Hol;2889241 ---yea, and safety and security and peace are going to last forever where you live, right?
--- End quote ---

thats what the army is for

Birdmane:

--- Quote from: Jens M;2889025 ---Yeah, target shooting I get. Huting with a magnum or m4a1, I don't buy that.

"Self defence" is so American, haha. Were I live I don't need to defend myself :)
--- End quote ---

I don't think you understand the term magnum, but hunting with an M4 or any assault rifle is pretty stupid, and I have never met anyone who has.  Not every American hunter uses a semi auto rifle and blasts the shit out of game.  I personally prefer a bolt action high end caliber rifle.  One shot, one kill.

--- Quote from: BubbaJones;2889044 ---Self defense isn't American, it's human nature.
We've just taken it to another level.
--- End quote ---

I agree with you most of the time too, maybe using the word ignorant gave them too much credit.

--- Quote from: A.Hol;2889241 ---yea, and safety and security and peace are going to last forever where you live, right?
--- End quote ---

lol man i need to move to sweden or wherever peace is always present

edit: the netherlands.

--- Quote from: wartree;2889341 ---thats what the army is for
--- End quote ---

Just because you don't have to do something doesn't mean you shouldn't.

wheelr:

--- Quote from: Jens M;2889025 ---Yeah, target shooting I get. Huting with a magnum or m4a1, I don't buy that.

"Self defence" is so American, haha. Were I live I don't need to defend myself :)
--- End quote ---

I hunt with my M1A.  Stick a 5-round magazine in (maximum allowed for hunting in most places) and go shoot it like any other gun.  Just because I have the option of rapid fire doesn't mean I unload all the rounds every time.  Semi-auto is nice to have when hunting pigs too.

As for no need to defend yourself...I don't know what to say to that type of ignorance.  There are no homicides where you live?  No crime?

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version