The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (48/863) > >>

Tiger Lily:
I want to shoot zombies in the face with a shotgun.

That is all I'm asking here guys.

greenreese:

--- Quote from: NUTZO V2.0;2889551 ---Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
--- End quote ---

The best part about that song is that it's done by War.

street:
Wheelr, I will take a picture of my best grouping at 25 feet after I get back from the range. How are you liking the XDM?

wheelr:
Loving it so far.  I've probably run about 800 rounds through it with no problems.  I need to work on my trigger pull though(see target in signature).

Jens M:

--- Quote from: wheelr;2889542 ---I hunt with my M1A.  Stick a 5-round magazine in (maximum allowed for hunting in most places) and go shoot it like any other gun.  Just because I have the option of rapid fire doesn't mean I unload all the rounds every time.  Semi-auto is nice to have when hunting pigs too.

As for no need to defend yourself...I don't know what to say to that type of ignorance.  There are no homicides where you live?  No crime?

"It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it."
--- End quote ---

Ok, I understand the hunting part. Not that I hunt, but whatever.

I don't know any person who own a gun. It's a lot of differences between Usa and Sweden. I live in a suburb, 20 away form Stockholm (by bus). Crimes? Not much. A year ago two men tried to rob a jewelry store at the mall. Some guy in the mall got pissed and jumped one of them, haha. Both got caught.

Homicides? No, haha. I know that there was a body dumped at the pizza place a few years ago (MC gang's head quarter). Other then that, you hear about maybe one homicide a month, when it comes to the whole country. And then it get's pretty big in the press, usually.

So I don't think I need protection haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version