The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (53/863) > >>

couch:

--- Quote from: eazy_tom;2894664 ---Couch This is a great place where can rent handguns to try out. They have quite a few different guns you can try out, Glock, Kimber, Taurus, H&K, Ruger, S&W, Springfield, Para Ordnance, and more. Who knows you might end up wanting a 1911.
--- End quote ---

I called them a few days ago about their training class they offer on Saturdays in Huntington from 9am-noon. Its $75 for the session plus ammo/targets/etc... comes out to about $90. I'm contemplating it. If I don't work this coming Saturday I may go. I'm not quite sure how many different guns I would be able to shoot if I went that route.

wheelr:

--- Quote from: Neckbeard;2895128 ---I just got my state issued Firearm Owners I.D. in the mail today!
--- End quote ---

Do you have your state issued Free Speech User I.D. yet?

wetheperson:

--- Quote from: thatotherguy84;2865941 ---
I keep that in my room
--- End quote ---

bubba'd sks' get no love from me.

michael staggs:
so i'm in the market for my first handgun, and i'm trying to decide between an XD or an XDM, and i'm also trying to decide between a 9mm and .40 cal.

mostly this will be for recreational shooting. i don't really feel i need it for personal/home defense since i live in a pretty safe area, although i plan on moving in a couple years so it's possible that i'll end up in a city where that factor will come into play.

i'm leaning towards the XDM 9, for a few reasons. i've had the chance to handle both the XD and XDM in both calibers, and i definitely prefer the feel of the XDM and its grip pattern. i also like the XDM for the higher capacity, and i'm leaning towards 9mm for less expensive ammo. also, the paddle holster that comes with the XDM is just a little bonus over the belt holster that comes stock with the XD.

does anyone with experience with either/both of these handguns have any feedback/info/advice?

thanks.

Rusty Shackleford:
is it just me or does wheelr's signature appear to move around a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version