The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (806/863) > >>

master:

--- Quote from: el ocho;3632089 ---Kifaru is made in Colorado and makes some really good looking gear. I don't have any first hand experience with their product, but I've been trying to justify their Spike Camp backpack for some time now. As others have said, be prepared to drop money. Mystery Ranch is another company based out of Montana that makes tactical and hunting packs.
--- End quote ---

Kifaru makes awesome stuff. Hill People Gear is less tactical and more outdoors based but they are also great people making great gear. I'll be buying a Snubby Kit Bag from them in the next week or so.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: yacqueli;3632016 ---Be prepped to spend good money on anything made in the us
--- End quote ---

I ignore price when I have a tag that says made in the USA. only way to stimulate the economy is to keep money in it

super_chief:

--- Quote from: yacqueli;3630769 ---Sounds like you need a new range.
--- End quote ---

it's convenient since it's the closest one -___-

--- Quote from: PabstBlueRibbon;3631996 ---Back on the Tactical back packs. I have seen some good stuff however, who has bags make in the USA? not seeing much towards that. I am into the 511 bags however i would like to support the good old USA
--- End quote ---

any features/build size/material/etc you have in mind?

Cat Daddy:
London bridge tactical has a great deal of two bags for $99 shipped with in the lower 48. Just got myself the enhanced warfighter load out bag.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: super_chief;3632175 ---it's convenient since it's the closest one -___-

any features/build size/material/etc you have in mind?
--- End quote ---

needs to have waist ban, with dual shoulder straps, looking 2,000 cubic inches, black, have place for name tape and 'Merican Flag, and looking to have PALS system.

Of everything I have looked at I like the 5.11 All Hazards Prime, however it does not have a waist ban

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version