The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (822/863) > >>

William:

--- Quote from: Cat Daddy V.2.0 on April 07, 2013, 01:54:28 AM ---Did you ever finish your..New Frontier lower? How is it holding up? I forgot who you were but
I know you're out there

--- End quote ---

Still can't find a decently priced upper or any .223 ammunition so that would be a negative.

BrokenEnglish:
Bought my first gun. Remington 597, Just a fun little 22LR to shoot cheap ammunition. Been going out 3+ times a week shooting. This is an addicting hobby, that's for sure.

Dan:

--- Quote from: BrokenEnglish on April 21, 2013, 11:58:02 PM ---Bought my first gun. Remington 597, Just a fun little 22LR to shoot cheap ammunition. Been going out 3+ times a week shooting. This is an addicting hobby, that's for sure.

--- End quote ---

Nice, I have a friend who has one of those, they are pretty fun to shoot. Have you been able to find any ammo for it? Around here I haven't seen any non-shotshell .22lr in months.

BrokenEnglish:
Serious? The shelves here are all FULL of 22LR. CCI is getting hard to find though. I want to try their high velocity stuff, maybe some better grouping. I <3 my .22. I shot 550 rounds today with a buddy, $25 worth of ammunition for a day of fun!

drewfunk:
22LR is wiped off the shelves here as well. Cant find it bigger than a box of 50 rounds, if at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version