The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (830/863) > >>

Aesop Rock:
Seems like a huge headache for something that doesn't make a huge difference at the end of the day, but then again I'm not an expert so I could be wrong.

yacqueli:

--- Quote from: Aesop Rock on July 20, 2013, 10:02:47 PM ---Seems like a huge headache for something that doesn't make a huge difference at the end of the day, but then again I'm not an expert so I could be wrong.

--- End quote ---

Being able to shoot without ear pro is one of the greatest thing ever. The fact that suppressors are even class III items is fucking insane to me. Thanks to hollywood everyone thinks you can kill people and no one would be able to hear it.

ITS FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!

bouncehouse420:
got a promotion and rewarded myself. i know i know RIA is junk. but out of all the 1911s ive shot i liked this one the most. got a good deal too.

Albie:

--- Quote from: bouncehouse420 on October 19, 2013, 01:12:27 PM ---got a promotion and rewarded myself. i know i know RIA is junk. but out of all the 1911s ive shot i liked this one the most. got a good deal too.

--- End quote ---

Do yourself a favor and get rid of that hideous grip.

bouncehouse420:

--- Quote from: Albie on October 19, 2013, 03:09:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: bouncehouse420 on October 19, 2013, 01:12:27 PM ---got a promotion and rewarded myself. i know i know RIA is junk. but out of all the 1911s ive shot i liked this one the most. got a good deal too.

--- End quote ---

Do yourself a favor and get rid of that hideous grip.

--- End quote ---

waiting on a set of these in the mail

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version