The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (831/863) > >>

EDIR backwards:
I eventually went with the ACOG without the rmr, I felt it was to tall to use effectively and the acog with the green horseshoe reticle was surprisingly good at close range.  I also bought a lower when the assault weapons ban passed here in CA and figured I couldnt just let it sit around so I finished the build.  I now have two LWRC's, one m6 and one IC SPR 14.7" and a sig p226 elite .40 in jail

couch:

--- Quote from: bouncehouse420 on October 19, 2013, 01:12:27 PM ---got a promotion and rewarded myself. i know i know RIA is junk. but out of all the 1911s ive shot i liked this one the most. got a good deal too.

--- End quote ---

For the price, RIA's are great. I'd lose that grip but thats all personal.

bouncehouse420:
Yeah I know I just wanted to beat the gun snobs to the punch. I got it on sale at turners so I don't think there's anything better in that price range. I know its not the best looking grip but I wanted something easier to hold on to since the front strap is smooth. This one is a little bulky feeling so I may go with maybe a set of ergos or VZs with grip tape on the strap. 

couch:
Fit a new EGW Grip Safety a few days ago.

Mychaylo:

--- Quote from: couch on November 02, 2013, 11:25:44 AM ---Fit a new EGW Grip Safety a few days ago.

--- End quote ---

When i think handgun thats what i want <3

But being in the UK i have to stick to air weapons and shotguns, i dont have a firearms lisence nor the money for bigger guns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version