The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (833/863) > >>

sokoloka:
Stopped by my local gun shop to take the California Handgun Safety Certificate test and accidentally picked one of these up in the process... :)

What do you guys think?  I have a few AR's already but once I picked this little guy up I just couldn't put it down.  Going to be my first bolt-action, can't wait to get it out of jail in 10 days and counting.

http://www.mossberg.com/products/rifles/mvp-series/mvp-patrol

Definitely love the fact that it's compatible with all my AR accessories as well.

EDIT: Have a Mossberg 590A1, another stripped lower, and a Colt Gov. 1911 .45 in jail for another 10 days too...

brian itzaina:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on November 19, 2013, 06:47:35 PM ---Stopped by my local gun shop to take the California Handgun Safety Certificate test and accidentally picked one of these up in the process... :)

What do you guys think?  I have a few AR's already but once I picked this little guy up I just couldn't put it down.  Going to be my first bolt-action, can't wait to get it out of jail in 10 days and counting.

http://www.mossberg.com/products/rifles/mvp-series/mvp-patrol

Definitely love the fact that it's compatible with all my AR accessories as well.

EDIT: Have a Mossberg 590A1, another stripped lower, and a Colt Gov. 1911 .45 in jail for another 10 days too...

--- End quote ---
This winter will be fun!

sokoloka:

--- Quote from: brian itzaina on November 19, 2013, 07:05:53 PM ---
This winter will be fun!

--- End quote ---

Weekend after Thanksgiving let's take the Raptor to the desert and shoot some shit

Albie:
I'm really hoping that Mossberg comes out with the .308 version of the MVP compatible with M1A or AR-10 bits and bobs. Will have to get that over the Ruger Gunsite if they do.

brian itzaina:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on November 19, 2013, 07:12:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: brian itzaina on November 19, 2013, 07:05:53 PM ---
This winter will be fun!

--- End quote ---

Weekend after Thanksgiving let's take the Raptor to the desert and shoot some shit

--- End quote ---

Deal!
I'm hoping to get out this Sunday for the day if the weather lets me, you in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version