Post Your Guns

<< < (834/863) > >>

sokoloka:

--- Quote from: brian itzaina on November 20, 2013, 04:26:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: sokoloka on November 19, 2013, 07:12:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: brian itzaina on November 19, 2013, 07:05:53 PM ---
This winter will be fun!

--- End quote ---

Weekend after Thanksgiving let's take the Raptor to the desert and shoot some shit

--- End quote ---

Deal!
I'm hoping to get out this Sunday for the day if the weather lets me, you in?

--- End quote ---

Looking like rain all weekend blah.  Defo in though.  Where are you thinking of going?

brian itzaina:
Ocotillo has a 10% Saturday and 0% Sunday chance of rain. Lets get out Sunday if possible? I think my lady wants to go too incase yours is around.

sokoloka:

--- Quote from: brian itzaina on November 21, 2013, 01:36:04 PM ---Ocotillo has a 10% Saturday and 0% Sunday chance of rain. Lets get out Sunday if possible? I think my lady wants to go too incase yours is around.

--- End quote ---
For sure, will let you know!

Is anyone on here a California FFL? I'm trying to pick up an M1A SOCOM off gunbroker and need someone to transfer it through.

barcodebilly:
Yeah that dude with a Mac 10 or something his name starts with  Y.. look through this thread and you will see him. I think you know him so maybe he's a no go..

master:

--- Quote from: Billy on November 23, 2013, 01:17:44 PM ---Yeah that dude with a Mac 10 or something his name starts with  Y.. look through this thread and you will see him. I think you know him so maybe he's a no go..

--- End quote ---

Yacqueli, he hasn't been on in a few months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version