The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (835/863) > >>

bouncehouse420:

--- Quote from: master on November 23, 2013, 01:25:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Billy on November 23, 2013, 01:17:44 PM ---Yeah that dude with a Mac 10 or something his name starts with  Y.. look through this thread and you will see him. I think you know him so maybe he's a no go..

--- End quote ---

Yacqueli, he hasn't been on in a few months.

--- End quote ---

pretty sure hes not.... im also pretty sure TheHouseProduct is

bouncehouse420:
yep

--- Quote from: TheHouseProduct on November 27, 2012, 11:15:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: yacqueli;3610657 ---All this talk about 9mm.. Going to buy a glock 19 or 17 but not sure. Pretty much only going to be used for pistol class since I don't want to feed my 1911's
--- End quote ---
I'm an FFL in Orange County with some Glocks in stock for $475. PM if you're interested.

--- End quote ---

barcodebilly:
Yeah wrong dude I guess

yacqueli:

--- Quote from: bouncehouse420 on November 23, 2013, 10:13:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: master on November 23, 2013, 01:25:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: Billy on November 23, 2013, 01:17:44 PM ---Yeah that dude with a Mac 10 or something his name starts with  Y.. look through this thread and you will see him. I think you know him so maybe he's a no go..

--- End quote ---

Yacqueli, he hasn't been on in a few months.

--- End quote ---

pretty sure hes not.... im also pretty sure TheHouseProduct is

--- End quote ---

Im not a FFL. I have someone who Gives me the same benefits of having a FFL. House products is a FFL here in orange county.. Where are you located? my guy is in Tehachapi if that is closer to you then I can PM you his info.

Its been a busy 2 months for gun stuff for me.. I picked up some stuff and ended up with a bolt gun against my will.
Picked up 2 more shotguns.

B.B.Rodriguez:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on November 22, 2013, 05:55:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: brian itzaina on November 21, 2013, 01:36:04 PM ---Ocotillo has a 10% Saturday and 0% Sunday chance of rain. Lets get out Sunday if possible? I think my lady wants to go too incase yours is around.

--- End quote ---
For sure, will let you know!

Is anyone on here a California FFL? I'm trying to pick up an M1A SOCOM off gunbroker and need someone to transfer it through.

--- End quote ---
Jealous..That rifle is a beast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version