The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (837/863) > >>

master:
Damn guys, I need to make it down to Socal and have some fun in the desert. Not sure about bringing my guns down there though... I'll have to look into the CA laws.

School is almost out for me and I'll finally have money again. I'm thinking that my next purchase will be an AK variant or maybe an FNX-45 tac. Decisions...

William:

--- Quote from: master on November 26, 2013, 12:59:18 PM ---Damn guys, I need to make it down to Socal and have some fun in the desert. Not sure about bringing my guns down there though... I'll have to look into the CA laws.

School is almost out for me and I'll finally have money again. I'm thinking that my next purchase will be an AK variant or maybe an FNX-45 tac. Decisions...

--- End quote ---

Don't EVER travel through California with firearms until you've read their laws. Overlooking something in their laws could lead to a felony charge in that stupid fucking state.
Please, please read all their laws and talk to people in California before you travel there with firearms.

If you ever feel like coming to Vegas, it's pretty much anything goes here in Nevada with firearms and I will take you out into the desert and we can blow shit up all day.

master:

--- Quote from: William on November 26, 2013, 01:26:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: master on November 26, 2013, 12:59:18 PM ---Damn guys, I need to make it down to Socal and have some fun in the desert. Not sure about bringing my guns down there though... I'll have to look into the CA laws.

--- End quote ---

Don't EVER travel through California with firearms until you've read their laws. Overlooking something in their laws could lead to a felony charge in that stupid fucking state.
Please, please read all their laws and talk to people in California before you travel there with firearms.

If you ever feel like coming to Vegas, it's pretty much anything goes here in Nevada with firearms and I will take you out into the desert and we can blow shit up all day.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know they are Nazi's down there and travelling makes things even harder. I'd probably just leave my stuff at home.

Vegas sounds fun though.  8)

B.B.Rodriguez:
If you travel in ca. with a firearm make sure it is locked in a gun case, empty and stored in the trunk or bed of your car or truck..store your ammo and the firearm in seperate parts of the vehicle..ie gun in the trunk locked ammo in the cab locked. In other words make it as hard as possible for you to grab, load and fire the firearm as possible from the vehicle.

bouncehouse420:

--- Quote from: B.B.Rodriguez on November 26, 2013, 03:42:12 PM ---If you travel in ca. with a firearm make sure it is locked in a gun case, empty and stored in the trunk or bed of your car or truck..store your ammo and the firearm in seperate parts of the vehicle..ie gun in the trunk locked ammo in the cab locked. In other words make it as hard as possible for you to grab, load and fire the firearm as possible from the vehicle.

--- End quote ---

transporting ammo separate is not necessary. also if its in a locked case and unloaded it can be anywhere in the vehicle. long guns only need to be locked in in gfsz. mags can be loaded just not inserted into firearm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version