The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (839/863) > >>

Rick James:
Digging the AR! Is that a Colt SOCOM?

Cat Daddy V.2.0:
Thanks!
It was supposed to be, but it's just a standard M4 upper from BCM pinned by ADCO. I have been on there 'notify me when available' list since March for the socom profile. Got tired of waiting and just decided to pick this up. Will be picking up a socom upper when it's actually available and maybe building a block II style rifle..no more money though!

Rick James:
Block II's are nice  :D   

I built mine off of a Noveske N4 Basic upper and chainsaw lower so it's not an exact clone, but I didn't start out with the intentions of building one either. I'll try to keep my next clone as close to spec as I can.

Have you ever looked on AR15.com's Equipment Exchange? 14.5" Colt SOCOM barrels pop up there on a semi-regular basis and it's possible to get a good deal if you're patient.

Cat Daddy V.2.0:
Oh yeah that's nice!
Actually a decent amount of mine came from afrcoms EE along with ebay.

I was looking at a few socom profiles but didn't feel comfortable barreling the upper and this was a budget build (total was about $670 so not too bad) and really didn't want to spend the money to get it completely assembled. I wanted to do a block ii clone but just didn't have the money for the DD rail and started liking the PR/1.5 style rifles. I always find myself browsing the block ii and mk18 threads on arfcom.. How do you like your stubby tango down? I sometimes with I had gone that route, at least the QD model..such a pain to get mine off.

On a side note if anyone is interested LBT has a great deal on there 'extended ruck' pack.

master:

--- Quote from: Cat Daddy V.2.0 on December 18, 2013, 11:54:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Hell yes. Rattle can jobs make me happy (I assume that's a good rattle can job).

I'll be picking up a new rifle soon. Looking at AMD-65s for the ugliness and bastardness. Either that or an M&M M10-762.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version