The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (840/863) > >>

Cat Daddy V.2.0:
Yep it's sprayed, my phone takes terrible photos though. I followed this sponge tutorial on ar15.com...well followed it very loosely but meh I like it. Has a texture, plus my Ras was super beat up and the two FDE parts were killing me color wise.

I really need to pick on an optic..either a Comp M3 or an XPS 2-0

Get an AK with wood furniture..moar better

Here it is before

master:
I love wood furniture on Com-Bloc guns. If I end up having my pick, I'll get one with wood. Otherwise it's a metal folder.

barcodebilly:
Looking at buying my dad a shotgun for Christmas. My budget is $400 maybe 450.. Mossberg 500 or Remington 870? Any other suggestions? He wants to be tacticool with a pistol grip and shit but the fixed stock? law is ruining the vibe of that lol. If you had to get your dad a gun and were only 18 with $400 what would you buy?

B.B.Rodriguez:
When it comes to the 500 and the 870 its like comparing red apples to green apples they are both really good guns and finding parts and upgrades for them isnt difficult. Flip a coin, though i think you can get a mossberg thats dressed up a little nicer for that price than you can a remington.

barcodebilly:
Thanks for the input man with the nice barcode.
Well crap. I didn't realize that shotguns had a 10 day wait for them also. I'll just tell him it's going to come in a little late. Might try and buy one tomorrow or the next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version