The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (847/863) > >>

Tony Harrison:

--- Quote from: Birdmane on March 04, 2014, 04:12:44 PM ---I know you're communicating in English but I don't know what you're trying to say.

--- End quote ---

The watch. It's really funny and also really fucking disgusting. "Minging" means disgusting in Engerrrlarrrnd.

Birdmane:

--- Quote from: Tony Harrison on March 05, 2014, 10:40:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Birdmane on March 04, 2014, 04:12:44 PM ---I know you're communicating in English but I don't know what you're trying to say.

--- End quote ---

The watch. It's really funny and also really fucking disgusting. "Minging" means disgusting in Engerrrlarrrnd.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha alright. Nothing better than a nasty distgusting watch next to a Nasty and distrusting rifle!

Tony Harrison:
clack clack mo' fuckazzz

Rick James:
Help me spend my money, guys! Should I get an FDE or OD Gen4 G19? The OD is available now and I'd have to wait for the next batch of FDE 19's to ship out.

Dan:

--- Quote from: Rick James on March 05, 2014, 02:51:28 PM ---Help me spend my money, guys! Should I get an FDE or OD Gen4 G19? The OD is available now and I'd have to wait for the next batch of FDE 19's to ship out.

--- End quote ---

It sounds like you want an FDE. I'd wait until one of those is available. If you go for the OD you'll probably wish you waited for the FDE. Ever consider buying online?

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=flat+dark+earth+glock+19

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version