The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (848/863) > >>

Rick James:

--- Quote from: Dan on March 06, 2014, 09:35:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rick James on March 05, 2014, 02:51:28 PM ---Help me spend my money, guys! Should I get an FDE or OD Gen4 G19? The OD is available now and I'd have to wait for the next batch of FDE 19's to ship out.

--- End quote ---

It sounds like you want an FDE. I'd wait until one of those is available. If you go for the OD you'll probably wish you waited for the FDE. Ever consider buying online?

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=flat+dark+earth+glock+19

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been wanting a Gen4 FDE G19 since they first came out, but have yet to pick one up. Only real reason I'm considering the OD is because they really don't look much different and Glockmeister has them in stock. I've seen a couple places online with FDE Gen3's, but I'd really prefer a Gen4 as they fit my hand better.

Birdmane:

--- Quote from: Rick James on March 06, 2014, 10:51:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dan on March 06, 2014, 09:35:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rick James on March 05, 2014, 02:51:28 PM ---Help me spend my money, guys! Should I get an FDE or OD Gen4 G19? The OD is available now and I'd have to wait for the next batch of FDE 19's to ship out.

--- End quote ---

It sounds like you want an FDE. I'd wait until one of those is available. If you go for the OD you'll probably wish you waited for the FDE. Ever consider buying online?

http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=flat+dark+earth+glock+19

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been wanting a Gen4 FDE G19 since they first came out, but have yet to pick one up. Only real reason I'm considering the OD is because they really don't look much different and Glockmeister has them in stock. I've seen a couple places online with FDE Gen3's, but I'd really prefer a Gen4 as they fit my hand better.

--- End quote ---

I've got gen4 glocks in stock at work FDE.

Sold a 23 yesterday and had a few 19s so let me know if you
Want one and we can shop to your FFL

Rusty Shackleford:
Love the fde's and od's, too bad there so hard to get in canadia, would trade my black g17 in so quickly for either.

Cat Daddy V.2.0:
Damn..wish I had the money for a SCAR. Nice rifles.

sokoloka:
New gun day - FNX-45 Tactical.  Trying to figure out the right RMR to get to mount up top.

fnx45 by sokoloka, on Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version