The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (854/863) > >>

sokoloka:

--- Quote from: Rick James on May 31, 2014, 03:46:48 PM ---How do you like the Sig brace so far? We can finally have SBR's in IL, but of course they had to make the process even more of a pain in the ass than it already is. I would't mind having a MK18 clone like that to go along with my Block II clone.

--- End quote ---
We can have SBR's in IL now?  When did this happen?!

Rick James:

--- Quote from: sokoloka on June 01, 2014, 03:12:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rick James on May 31, 2014, 03:46:48 PM ---How do you like the Sig brace so far? We can finally have SBR's in IL, but of course they had to make the process even more of a pain in the ass than it already is. I would't mind having a MK18 clone like that to go along with my Block II clone.

--- End quote ---
We can have SBR's in IL now?  When did this happen?!

--- End quote ---

It went into effect this year I believe. Only catch is you also have to have a C&R license and you unfortunately can't e-file.

yacqueli:

--- End quote ---

Its great. handles we'll and isn't too heavy. If I could i would jump through all the hoops to get a SBR. but seeing as I need to get a DD permit along with my FFL07 and a SOT /2 then i could get a SBR as a dealer in CA.
Im going to send my SOT out and get suppressors for "demos"

yacqueli:

--- Quote from: Cat Daddy V.2.0 on June 01, 2014, 03:03:58 AM ---Nice!

Is that upper complete form DD? The prices on taupe kac sights is off the wall. No way I would pay $200+ for a buis.

--- End quote ---

It is the complete MK18 upper from DD. if you need one let me know I can get whatever you want. Also i would gladly spent 200 on that front sight. I was trying to get  a KAC triple tap and it closed at $660..... When it comes to gun stuff and KAC stuff. dudes will pay through the ass for all the cool guy shit. 

Rick James:

--- Quote from: yacqueli on June 02, 2014, 01:01:37 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Its great. handles we'll and isn't too heavy. If I could i would jump through all the hoops to get a SBR. but seeing as I need to get a DD permit along with my FFL07 and a SOT /2 then i could get a SBR as a dealer in CA.
Im going to send my SOT out and get suppressors for "demos"

--- End quote ---

That's awesome! Honestly I would jump through the hoops to get it, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be living in this great state. I figure I'll go for it as soon as I move though.

As for the taupe KAC sight just keep your eyes peeled on Arfcom's EE. Mine was used, but I think I paid about $150 for it. You can also signup to be notified on Operation Parts website, King Optic USA, Trading Place Pawn, or email Dennis Todd at DToddmg at aol.com to see if he has any left.

Edit: Weapon Outfitter's sells them as well, but they are out of stock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version