The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (858/863) > >>

Rusty Shackleford:
its awesome, especially being non restricted in canada bought it as an alternative to my AR wich is restricted in canada and can only be brought to the range. its chewed threw all ammo its been fed without a hiccup its also a newer model that doesnt need that buffer pad garbage the old ones needed.
mostly run american eagle rounds in it and it functions on setting 1 flawlessly, been an awesome rifle so far

Gary:

--- Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on October 20, 2014, 02:50:39 PM ---its awesome, especially being non restricted in canada bought it as an alternative to my AR wich is restricted in canada and can only be brought to the range. its chewed threw all ammo its been fed without a hiccup its also a newer model that doesnt need that buffer pad garbage the old ones needed.
mostly run american eagle rounds in it and it functions on setting 1 flawlessly, been an awesome rifle so far

--- End quote ---

^^ Sweet that's good too hear.  Did it take awhile too break in before you could dial down the gas setting?

Rusty Shackleford:
Ran 40 rounds of xm193 on 4 then straight down to s actually, but after running s on some ae223 i had one fte in about 500 rounds so put it on 1 and it ejects brass 20 feet and runs flawlessly. One of the most ergonomic rifles ive even ran aswell.

master:
That XCR is just begging to be SBR'ed... :D

Rusty Shackleford:
i wish i could but anything below 18 inches is considered restricted in canada and can only be brought to the range, only reason i bought the xcr is so i could bring it anywhere unlike my AR, that 18.6 barrel is long though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version