The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (859/863) > >>

master:

--- Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on October 20, 2014, 10:32:47 PM ---i wish i could but anything below 18 inches is considered restricted in canada and can only be brought to the range, only reason i bought the xcr is so i could bring it anywhere unlike my AR, that 18.6 barrel is long though.

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's a goofy law. I can't have SBRs in WA state either though. :(

Rusty Shackleford:
none of canadas gun laws make any sense, we cant have anymore than 5 rounds in rifles and 10 in pistols, theres loopholes though like you can buy 50 beowulf 5 round mags and put 15 5.56 rounds in them for rifles or buy AR pistol 10 round mags, also AR's, pistols and any rifle under 18 inch barrel is considered restricted and can only be used at ranges, but shot guns can be short barrelled and non restricted as long as the overall length is 26 inches so we can have SBS's and pump action has no mag limits but semi's are limited to 5 rounds.

non sense laws but at least we can own firearms.

barcodebilly:
So you can have a rifle under 18 inches long, but you can only use it at a range? Or only a range can have them? hurrdurr i dunno

Rusty Shackleford:
You can own rifles under 18 inch barrel but you can only bring it to a registered range to use it same goes with all restricted firearms in Canada, non restricted firearms you can bring anywhere.

Rick James:

--- Quote from: master on October 20, 2014, 11:08:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on October 20, 2014, 10:32:47 PM ---i wish i could but anything below 18 inches is considered restricted in canada and can only be brought to the range, only reason i bought the xcr is so i could bring it anywhere unlike my AR, that 18.6 barrel is long though.

--- End quote ---

Wow, that's a goofy law. I can't have SBRs in WA state either though. :(

--- End quote ---

SBR's are legal in Washington now.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version