The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (13/863) > >>

couch:
.357 Magnums are really nice. If I were to get a revolver it would be something similar to that.

Or a Glock G33, keep it simple.

Hank Chinaski:
I was going to suggest the XD's, CZ's, or a pump action but you guys covered it.  I dont really like glocks personally, theyre actually a bit too light for me.  Right now all I own is a .357 magnum S&W with a six inch barrel.  It was one of my grandfathers and he left it to me.  Its insanely accurate and the longer barrel stabilizes the recoil a little.  Im waiting to buy my first until I move here soon.  Im going to get one of the .45 Baby Eagles, basically a variant of the cz from what I understand.

edit: haha, just saw what you posted couch.  The bottom one is the exact gun I have with the longer barrel.  I also have the smaller (4 inch) one which actually makes it small enough to conceal carry though its a hand cannon.  Its a 7 shot also which is kinda cool.

wheelr:

--- Quote from: chaz;2808594 ---Jealous. I used to have an XD45 and the new XDMs look even better. So sick. I have a 9mm M&P I bought before they had the XDMs, but now I wish I had waited and bought an XDM.
--- End quote ---

She's a beauty. :D

And the HST hollow points.

PabstBlueRibbon:

--- Quote from: bluebmx;2808591 ---if you have it locked up what good is it?
keep it in your bed side table.

as for size, a 9mm or 38 would be good.
--- End quote ---

i will agree with this a 9mm or .38 however if you want a cool factor get the .357 magnum

shizzle:

--- Quote from: flybikesrider19;2808320 ---Get creative and booby trap the fuck out of your house.
--- End quote ---

Surprisingly enough, booby trapping your house is highly illegal if someone is injured or killed by it. However, killing someone who is in your house when you have reason to believe they are hostile is not illegal. At least thats how it is in New Jersey...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version