The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (19/863) > >>

street:
I can't get enough of shooting. I'm an avid shooter and I also carry just about every waking hour for work. Here is my newest piece, handed down from my Grandpa that passed a few years back. I got it over the Holiday, and had time to field strip it for inspection today and put a few rounds down range just for shits and giggles. I didn't know they were fairly accurate, I had all five rounds touching each other from seven yards. It felt badass shooting something that was made in 1918. Be warned, if you start shooting, it is too addictive and too costly!

wheelr:

--- Quote from: street;2809998 ---Be warned, if you start shooting, it is too addictive and too costly!
--- End quote ---

:cheers:

For one, guns aren't cheap.  Two, ammo cost an arm and leg now (my TARGET ammo costs $0.28/rnd for .40 and $0.53/rnd for 7.62x51.

Nice firearm btw.

powell:
in my opinion  the best home protection firearms are glocks depending on what your looking for either a g23(.40) or a g17(9mm) now the only down side to the g23 is the relatively small magazine (17 rounds at most) while with the g17 you can upgrade to a 33 round clip to make sure you dont miss that pesky home invader(s). or land mine your front yard.

street:
Thanks, brotha'. I was actually skeptical to shoot it, even though everything looked legit... So, I got a random old guy at the range to shoot it. His fingers didn't get blown off with the first shot, so we were golden. It enjoyed it so much, he wanted me to shoot his custom scoped .38 Special Bullseye competition rig. Personally, I love my Glocks, but shoot a Sig P229 for work. I am going to get a new CC handgun soon, but the newer XDM has me intrigued right now for a new "For the hell of it" toy. After a few months, it will be time to build up an AR.

street:
Wheelr. have you ever thought about getting into reloading? Since you're shooting the rifle, you could save a good bit of money after buying the initial equipment to get started.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version