The Street > The Lounge

Post Your Guns

<< < (20/863) > >>

wheelr:
Sure have.  If/when I get into it and have enough brass saved up I'll probably buy a Dillon reloader.  Handgun ammo will be the first thing I try.  A friend and I will probably go in together since we both shoot .40s.  Once I get some knowledge of the process I'll look into reloading for my rifle.  I shoot an M1A and they are picky about their reloads (slam fires are not uncommon with improperly seated primers).

I have been saving all of my brass though.  Everything I've been buying is good ammo with quality casings.  As of now I have about 1000 rounds of 7.62 so I'll just keep my spent rounds and reload when the time comes.

Bunky:

Benelli Nova 12g shotgun

Primary use: Shooting skeet or trap
Secondary use: if someone breaks into my house, I've got my little brother and my female roommate to worry about, so I'm not taking any chances and will shoot for the head.  If it was just me, I would probably try to get them down on the floor and call the cops, but with other people in the house I'm not gona take the chance that they might have a gun as well and might kill someone else.

Trail-Boss:

--- Quote from: that1duder7812;2808440 ---11 gauge?
--- End quote ---

11 guage would be bigger considering a 0 guage would be bigger than say a 20.

edit: shit i didnt see 20 people beat me to it. SORRY!

chaz:
The numerical gauge describes the number of bore-sized lead balls it takes to make up a pound.

So it takes 20 in a 20 gauge to equal a pound, but only 12 in a 12 gauge.

I love bizarre units.

eazy_tom:
Mossberg 500, with some 00 Buck.
Perfect for home defense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version