The Street > The Lounge

Last trick you learned?

<< < (33/45) > >>

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: The Sparrow;3398748 ---I forgot a few.

Switch hangers
icepick to et's
ice to hop up manual.
manny to drop smith. (haha)

Ive been working on smith to 180s both ways, but they are a major bitch. i hate them.
--- End quote ---

I like your style! I've been working on Smith to 180's both ways too, and it's usually just me falling for 15 or so minutes and then giving up..

What is sad is I actually used to have some technique for smith to 360's and have totally lost it, with smith to 180's I always either clip the ledge slightly or over rotate just enough to eat shit.

Tooth Paste:
Last time I rode I learned stalls on a quarter.
-Feeble stalls
-Smith stalls
-double peg stalls
-tried an Ice but didnt go well
-feeble to smith
-feeble to fakie in

Last time I rode was about a month ago in my friends garage on his baby quarter.
Suppose to go out tomorrow! It's sweatshirt weather! (the best time to ride)

Dick:
I just can't bring myself to ride if it's 60 or below. I like to be warm and ride.

The Sparrow:

--- Quote from: Laz;3398750 ---I like your style! I've been working on Smith to 180's both ways too, and it's usually just me falling for 15 or so minutes and then giving up..

What is sad is I actually used to have some technique for smith to 360's and have totally lost it, with smith to 180's I always either clip the ledge slightly or over rotate just enough to eat shit.
--- End quote ---

Haha same here man. i'll just end up under roating and putting my foot down. or landing perfect and still putting my foot down because i feel like im off balance.

Admiral Ackbar:

--- Quote from: Dick;3398764 ---I just can't bring myself to ride if it's 60 or below. I like to be warm and ride.
--- End quote ---

Jesus fuck! I hate you so much, if its around 30 and not windy im usually game, any colder and my hands start to bleed because i cant ride with gloves

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version