The Street > The Lounge

Last trick you learned?

<< < (16/45) > >>

Sasper:
manual to bunny ET to manual to 180

MPK:

--- Quote from: Eggit2;3030174 ---I can't tailwhip, I can only get one foot on every time. But I can find that one foot on 3 whips, downside whips, opposite whips, fastplant to whips, superman to late whips, nac-nac to late whips, and probably a half dozen other whip variations I am forgetting.
It makes me angry ]=

I also spin my whips really strange, all arms and no kick. It starts out slow and then rockets around at light speed. By the end of a day of trying to learn whips my entire foot is black and blue from the cranks smacking into it, but damnit I want whips just for all the crazy variations.
--- End quote ---

try to catch the bike earlier. basically aim for it when it's 1/8th of rotation from you. Also, don't think of pedals at first, try to pinch the bike with your feet.
It will be hard to relearn, though

JF:
probably bunny jump if that is a tric

sonorapat:
just new gaps around town what we have looked at forever. and 180 wallride 180 out

Big Ben:
done a few bars to feebles down little ledges today, hope i can get them more consistant. more importantly i managed to not impale myself on the several occasions where i didnt catch the bars, which is definately a greater achievement for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version