Others > Non-riding Photo/Video/Multimedia Forum

Post Your Photo Setup [V4]

<< < (6/107) > >>

freebirdrider27:

--- Quote from: lukepeeters;3104590 ---Back to film?
Sounds good to me so much more fun , colours etc too.
Im thinking of selling my stuff too.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm gonna wait till the used prices go down on the D700 or maybe wait till the replacement comes out and get that. I find film more gratifying then digital, I kind of want to get either a 6x7 or LF again.

streettrailpark:

--- Quote from: freebirdrider27;3104720 ---Yeah, I'm gonna wait till the used prices go down on the D700 or maybe wait till the replacement comes out and get that. I find film more gratifying then digital, I kind of want to get either a 6x7 or LF again.
--- End quote ---

If you have a D700 and want to sell it why would you wait until it's not worth as much?

Elston Gunn:
He means he is going to wait until they're cheaper to go back to digital, I believe.

lukepeeters:

--- Quote from: freebirdrider27;3104720 ---Yeah, I'm gonna wait till the used prices go down on the D700 or maybe wait till the replacement comes out and get that. I find film more gratifying then digital, I kind of want to get either a 6x7 or LF again.
--- End quote ---

Yeah man totally agree im thinking like Lf and 6x6 for me i got some atl 2 real cheap so i can process  at home now so makes it even better.

plus you can print too, which i want to do.

--- Quote from: streettrailpark;3104727 ---If you have a D700 and want to sell it why would you wait until it's not worth as much?
--- End quote ---

he can probably sell it for more than he got it for like me, instead of keeping it then it being worthless, e.g d200. although Fx will probably keep its prices.

can always buy another d700 if he changed his mind.

freebirdrider27:

--- Quote from: Elston Gunn;3104744 ---He means he is going to wait until they're cheaper to go back to digital, I believe.
--- End quote ---

Yeah that's what I meant... It's an awesome camera don't get me wrong, I don't get any income from photography and I would rather shoot film as I have access to a minilab where I work now, and its alot cheaper, and its more exciting having to wait to see your pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version