Others > Non-riding Photo/Video/Multimedia Forum

Post Your Photo Setup [V4]

<< < (7/107) > >>

freebirdrider27:

--- Quote from: lukepeeters;3104754 ---Yeah man totally agree im thinking like Lf and 6x6 for me i got some atl 2 real cheap so i can process  at home now so makes it even better.

plus you can print too, which i want to do.

he can probably sell it for more than he got it for like me, instead of keeping it then it being worthless, e.g d200. although Fx will probably keep its prices.

can always buy another d700 if he changed his mind.
--- End quote ---

I got the D700 right when it came out and paid around $3200 with tax... I'm loosing about $800 which ain't that bad, I really would like to take a road trip or something with the money I get from selling my digital.

Thepoolman:
Mamiya 6 - 75mm lens
hasselblad 500c- 120mm lens

and a ton of fancy lighting shit I rarely use.

scott:
I love the idea of having a Mamiya 6.  It would be awesome but I don't know if I could deal with the F3.5.
Even with this in mind though, I keep coming back to the idea of getting rid of my 500cm for one.

Tall Pat:

--- Quote from: freebirdrider27;3104040 ---Currently I have:

Nikon D700(Possibly looking to sell, and get an RZ)
Nikon 18mm F3.5 AIS
Nikon 35mm F2D
Nikon 50mm F1.4D
Nikon 85mm F2 AIS
Nikon 28-105mm F3.5-4.5D

2 Nikon F100 Bodies
--- End quote ---

i may be interested in the d700....

Thepoolman:

--- Quote from: scott;3104846 ---I love the idea of having a Mamiya 6.  It would be awesome but I don't know if I could deal with the F3.5.
Even with this in mind though, I keep coming back to the idea of getting rid of my 500cm for one.
--- End quote ---

If you have a hassy I'd stay with it. The mamiya is a great camera but since I got my hassy fixed I haven't touched it.  The 3.5 doesn't bother me since my hassy lens is an f4. I should have got a mamiya 7 (they are still servicable) but I just wanted a square shooter to keep in my bag.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version