Others > Non-riding Photo/Video/Multimedia Forum

Post Your Photo Setup [V4]

<< < (103/107) > >>

austrian:
omg. Not bad! Did you find the 300mm and 500mm used? I'd love to work with a lens like that some time, but it's way out of my reach.
But i guess, i can always borrow one from Nikon  via NPS.

Brendan O.:
I got my Sony RX100 stolen in China, and the RX100-II just came out last week so I got that instead.

It's basically the same thing but has screen that can tilt, hotshoe for optional electronic viewfinder (Sony's one is way too expensive, waiting for some other brand to jump in), a slightly better sensor and it has wifi. That last thing seemed a bit obsolete at first but actually it's really cool to be able to use my ipod touch as a a wireless remote (with liveview!). The camera creates it's own network which you than can join with any mobile device so you can even use it out in the jungle. I will see how much I will actually use that...

Ilari:
Big changes lately so it's time for a new family portrait.

Left to right:

Olympus E-PM1 with the Panasonic 14 mm f/2.5 pancake
DSLR quality in a tiny package, I love this camera. Also as a 300 € setup I think it has amazing value. Backup and snapshot camera, or when I need the photo quickly.

Leica M6 with the Voigtländer 35 mm f/1.4 Nokton Classic MC
My new main camera. Street, portraits, sports, everything.

Bronica SQ-A with the Zenzanon 80 mm f/2.8
Mainly for landscape work, though I shoot some skating and BMX with this as well.

Aesop Rock:
Beautiful family you've got there.

BGB:
I've gotten some new lenses recently and a bunch more fun stuff.

Nikon D700
Nikon mb-d10
Nikon sb700
Nikon 50mm 1.4 AF-G
Nikon 35mm 1.8 AF-S
Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 AF-S
Zeiss 50mm 1.4 Zf.2
Zeiss 85mm 1.4 Zf.2

Trying to pick up a nikon 85mm 1.4 AF-S and a 70-200 2.8 VR II still.

Selling both my Zeiss glass due to the fact I need the AF versions now for what I'm shooting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version