The Street > The Lounge

Pets thread.

<< < (3/109) > >>

Kel:
Ebony.

Although I wish she was a boy, she's an awesome cat. Found her out riding one day, she fit into the palm of my hand. Looked dirty/hungry/abandoned, so I put her in my hoodie pocket and rode home with her. She's a little more than a year old.

Louis:

--- Quote from: Kel;3140003 ---Ebony.

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2732/4112358221_7d227390c6.jpg

Although I wish she was a boy, she's an awesome cat. Found her out riding one day, she fit into the palm of my hand. Looked dirty/hungry/abandoned, so I put her in my hoodie pocket and rode home with her. She's a little more than a year old.
--- End quote ---

That's actually really awesome.

dotca:

One of my two dogs. He's a lab, and his name is Trooper. He's awesome, and hilarious. Every time he takes a shit, he comes inside and bolts around the house. We have no idea how old he is, but we think he is like 2 years old or a bit older as we rescued him from he local pound. He's a super vocal dog, especially when it comes to doorbells, including ones on TV, ha.

This is my other dog, whose name is Buddy. He is a German Shepherd who we also rescued from the pound. We figure he is around 6 years old. We have had him for around 4-5 years now after my first dog had to get put down. This dog is one of the most tame, and laid back dogs I've met. The sad thing about him is that he has a ear infection that will not go away, no matter what we try. The vets have no idea what is wrong either, and we've been to around 3-4 different ones and all the same thing. It saddens me. Dogs are awesome pets.

The Sparrow:
Grizz

Lucy

Slayer (bonehead)

Grizz and shithead (no name yet haha)

Akbmx21:
dude my friend has a cat that looks exactly like grizz, but his name is smokey and he is the coolest cat i have ever met it actually plays fetch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version