The Street > The Lounge

Pets thread.

<< < (40/109) > >>

nitromors:

--- Quote from: chubbs;3385149 ---

this is my fish. I've had him since June. He lives in my cold dark basement and doesn't have a name, because pets with names die. In all honesty, I'm surprised he's still alive. He's pretty laid back and not to jumpy like most Beta fish, however he gets all excited when he watches me bang my girl. Haha.
--- End quote ---

thats a pretty shitty life for an animal,
zero aeration of the water leaves the fish slowly suffocating,
fucking thing cant even swim around.

CHROME_RIMS_YO:

i just got this little dude today! his name is 'beluga' for now. he looks exactly like my girlfriend's adult cat when he was little. my gf's adult cat is the chillest cat ever. and weighs 20 pounds on the dot. so beluga's got a lot to live up to. hopefully my gf's cat teaches him to become a chunky chiller.

mutinous:
!

since hes a baby and all...

GUMP_:
These are my kids:
black one is Miss skeeta, she is a little rescue kitty was around 4 weeks old when we got her 4 years back likes chasing cat toys, balls random bits of crap

then there is Boo, Chloe and Oscar. Boo is 8 yr old pure bred jack russell shredder of a dog loves fast cars, ball and squeeky toys. she has sanpped her ACL. Then Theirs Chloe she is my fiance's dog pure bred Boxers love's busting out 180/360 hops till she tore her Acl. then Theirs Oscar he's my fiance's aswell he's a recuse kitty aswell likes being fluffy and ginger

both cats seem to think they are dogs like going on long walks aswell

The Sparrow:
My dog "slayer" and my cat "kitty". They are best friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version