The Street > The Lounge

Pets thread.

<< < (100/109) > >>

_tom_:
Yeah I keep thinking it might be ok, as my dad will usually be at home on the weekends I'm working, but then last week I had 3x12hr shifts in a row and realised I'd be out the house for 14 hours at a time and I can't always rely on friends/family to go sort a dog out for me. Sucks as I could afford one and it'd be awesome to get a rescue dog.

Danno:
I spent hours rebuilding my turtle tank from fresh the other week. Ruben and Reggie better appreciate it.

Hank Chinaski:

--- Quote from: _tom_ on June 24, 2013, 12:16:08 PM ---Yeah I keep thinking it might be ok, as my dad will usually be at home on the weekends I'm working, but then last week I had 3x12hr shifts in a row and realised I'd be out the house for 14 hours at a time and I can't always rely on friends/family to go sort a dog out for me. Sucks as I could afford one and it'd be awesome to get a rescue dog.

--- End quote ---

I realize everyone can't do it but I work 3x12 each week and I have walkers come by and take him out to play. They charge me $12 a day so it's $36 a week. The amount of awesome my dog brings to my life is well worth that.

Prodigal Son:
Not to mention a life in a shelter is such a lower quality than that of a working mans relationship. My wife and I work but focus on the dog in regards to coming home or running errands. She comes with me almost everywhere besides work and the skatepark (nervous breakdown there). Do it if you feel committed.

bouncehouse420:
wife got me a new puppy...hes a mcnab/border collie/catahoula leopard dog mix.  based on his mix he will be between 35 and 90 lbs. im gonna teach him to hate minorities and tree raccoons.... its in his blood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version