The Street > The Lounge

Pets thread.

<< < (103/109) > >>

Finn the Human:
You'll want a stack of lint rollers for your clothes as well.

Having 5 dogs and 3 cats means there's hair everywhere. Even towels which is the foulest fucking thing ever. Don't ever let any animal on your bed. It's fucking bullshit when you get a mouthful of hair because you didn't realize your cat spent the day shaving on your pillow.

master:

--- Quote from: KillSeth on October 10, 2013, 09:02:41 AM ---I am normally meticulously clean. Is it just an impossible task to keep up with? Or are you lot just more lax with your vacuuming?

--- End quote ---

You could get a dog like a poodle/labradoodle/goldendoodle that don't shed and are almost hypoallergenic.

But otherwise, you will either have to be chill about the fur or be cleaning your house every other day.

bouncehouse420:

--- Quote from: nitromors on October 09, 2013, 03:08:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: bouncehouse420 on July 03, 2013, 03:09:12 PM ---wife got me a new puppy...hes a mcnab/border collie/catahoula leopard dog mix.  based on his mix he will be between 35 and 90 lbs. im gonna teach him to hate minorities and tree raccoons.... its in his blood.

--- End quote ---

Border Collie?

I think someones pulling your leg mate,

If anything it looks like a Jack Russell/Plummer terrier!

--- End quote ---

we got that a lot he was like 12 weeks old then and 15lbs hes almost 8 months old now and is 60lbs.... a lil on the big side for a jack

spakky:
got a new kitty

spakky:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version