Congratulations!

Erik:

--- Quote from: dinosaur cake;3213960 ---
CONGRATS RUINING YOU'RE LIFE!
--- End quote ---

your..

Congrats.

G:

--- Quote from: deathrow;3212833 ---About a month ago my wife and I started trying to have a baby. Well, last night we found out that she is pregnant! We are so psyched! I doubt any of you guys will care but I just wanna share the good news.
--- End quote ---

Congratulations. Kids are awesome.

Everyone will want to give you masses of advice and often the most vocal people are those who had bad birth experiences.. try not to let them get to you.  All that really matters is to be relaxed about it. Just try to enjoy it all...

--- Quote from: Scunny;3214034 ---Congrats.

All this talk about wanting a baby and shit at 22-23, fuuuuuuck thaaaaat! Couldn't deal with anything like that for the next 5 years or so (i'm 24 now), rather enjoy myself before i have to stop and buy nappies.
--- End quote ---

The thing is, that when you are in your mid 30s or whenever with kids you will wish you had them earlier because they are so much fun... Changing nappies etc really isnt a big deal...

:)
G.

_tom_:

--- Quote from: Scunny;3214034 ---All this talk about wanting a baby and shit at 22-23, fuuuuuuck thaaaaat!
--- End quote ---

+1, I'm 21 and have no plans of having a kid in the forseeable future haha.

Congrats and good luck!

Sebastian:
Congratulations, kids are rad.

I'm almost 23, and there is no way I have the time or money for a child right now.  I'm still in school ferchristsakes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version