The Street > The Lounge

I'm gonna be a daddy!

<< < (12/26) > >>

Guiltyblade:
THats rad as hell man. Sometimes I think I want a kid cause they seem fun as fuck. Relive you life you know, then sometimes I think I need to wait and live my life. I'm only 26 going on 27 soon. Still got time ya know!

-MEAT-:
One kid's easy, assume you have supportive parents and people youd trust to look after it? Provided you do, you can still keep your social life alive and it wont change much.

Dont be tempted to have any more...

deathrow:
dinosaur cake, you are a moron. thanks again for all the words of encouragement guys.

G:

--- Quote from: CDOGG;3214147 ---Being a dad is fun, you get to play with toys again.

My second baby was born saturday. We have a little boy and a girl now so we're stopping there. The first birth experience was very traumatic. The hospital messed up and had to get a cesarian. The second was a all natural home birth and it felt like that is the way babies should be born.
--- End quote ---

Congratulations.

Impressed that you went with a home birth after a C section... Both ours were born at home too, its the way it should be, hospital is for ill/injured people....

:)
G.

Christopher T.:

--- Quote from: Dick;3213852 ---I was just wondering, I want a kid around 22-ish. I don't want to be the old fart Dad.
--- End quote ---

I used to think that way. Now I couldn't imagine having a kid.

I mean not to harsh on anyone with kids but at my age, the way I conduct myself, a kid would completely negate my way of living. I enjoy going out drinking and hanging around being dumb far too much to have a kid.

Now that I've passed the age where I anticipated a kid being a part of my life I couldn't imagine giving up what I've got for a child. Too much fun exchanged for too much responsibility.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version