The Street > The Lounge

I'm gonna be a daddy!

<< < (14/26) > >>

dinosaur cake:
I dont understand why people want to ruin there girlfriends body by letting her dump a kid out her crotch. Its even worse when they get the C-Section and the skin is all flappy. ewwwww!

Ive just seen enough people my age have kids and its awful. They start giving up on going out and getting wasted and talk about there kids all the time and want to show pictures of them to everyone at work. I sometimes feel like grabbing the pic they show me and ripping it half and tell them to snap out of it, they arent the onlyones with kids. There is nothing special about you or your family. I dont care what you had to clean up at 3am, or how you "had a funny when makig the baby formula".

GTFO.

The Jawa:
^^^^Quick question, how old are you?

Miklo Velka:

--- Quote from: dinosaur cake;3215402 ---I dont understand why people want to ruin there girlfriends body by letting her dump a kid out her crotch. Its even worse when they get the C-Section and the skin is all flappy. ewwwww!

Ive just seen enough people my age have kids and its awful. They start giving up on going out and getting wasted and talk about there kids all the time and want to show pictures of them to everyone at work. I sometimes feel like grabbing the pic they show me and ripping it half and tell them to snap out of it, they arent the onlyones with kids. There is nothing special about you or your family. I dont care what you had to clean up at 3am, or how you "had a funny when makig the baby formula".

GTFO.
--- End quote ---

Did you take your meds today?

deathrow:

--- Quote from: dinosaur cake;3215402 ---I dont understand why people want to ruin there girlfriends body by letting her dump a kid out her crotch. Its even worse when they get the C-Section and the skin is all flappy. ewwwww!

GTFO.
--- End quote ---

Give me your address and I will come to Florida in 8 months and show you some pics. Please... I beg you, rip one up. As far as the people giving up on going out and getting wasted, its called being a responsible parent. I have been married for 3 1/2 years and trust me, I have done my fair share of partying but you have to grow up eventually. You will see man.

mutiny5050:
congrats, I have 2 boys my self  6 and 2. It is awesome taking them out riding and watching them grow up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version