The Street > The Lounge

Steven Hamilton

<< < (21/79) > >>

Otter:
Seriously, in that Federal interview he's all over the place talking about the most random shit. How he in reality has the number 12 on his house, but the Albion guy said he didnt have. Well, maybe he didnt see it then.
The Albion wanted to do an interview about a legend, and maybe get some facts straight. What does he do? Shaves his eyebrow, and try to freak the guy out. He can blame him self if he dosnt agree on how the interview turned out.

I feel his answers are more well thought in his old DIG interview
http://assblasters.org/2007/04/16/steven-hamilton-interview-dig-issue-42/

Austin Tasseltine:
maybe he shouldnt have bothered agreeing to the interview if he wasnt really bothered about it, but i think its pretty amusing that he shaved his sideburn and shit just to try and freak out banners.
deffos seems like a crazy guy, but in a good way. bmx is more interesting with characters like him who stand out among the clean cut clones and comp jock dick pros

U-238:
A lot of that interview read like the stuff bluemeate writes, but was a bit more coherent.  Needless to say, I thought it was a fucking awesome read.

dellian:
anyone who feels the need to air a pointless criticism about hamilton's way of life is a fucking bore.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: Abe Frauman;3543054 ---the drug thing is stupid, i know loads of people who get fuckin loose on drugs come the weekend but can still hold down a job and ride during the week. its true some people cant handle it but its stupid to write someone off as a pure wasteman just cos they like to get fucked up.
--- End quote ---

Can't +rep you any more.. so I'll just quote this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version