The Street > The Lounge

Steven Hamilton

<< < (46/79) > >>

Allah:

--- Quote from: eoin.;3599106 ---A.K, even with his sorded past, I can deal with...

--- End quote ---

Oh yes, what's the goss?

I can't really relate to any contemporary street riding, I like watching Lacey and AK but the pegless guys are by far the most interesting in my opinion. Richard Forne and Geoff Slatterly stand up!

Bink:

--- Quote from: Austin Tasseltine;3599102 ---kids these days with their chad kerleys and their alex kennedys...
--- End quote ---

I'm sick of the stock four pegged edits and all, but man, Alex Kennedy is good. And not just, "look I can add a barspin to everything!" kind of way, but he actually rides his bike well and does some original stuff.

Rusty:
This edit of AK kinda fell through the cracks but he still does some insane grinds in here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvj0w_3a_3I

eoin.:

--- Quote from: Allah;3599112 ---Oh yes, what's the goss?

I can't really relate to any contemporary street riding, I like watching Lacey and AK but the pegless guys are by far the most interesting in my opinion. Richard Forne and Geoff Slatterly stand up!
--- End quote ---

oh i was just kidding around because he used to be the U.k ramp child of the moment before he completely changed into the street machine he is now. not slaggin him off in any way, just think it's weird when riders do such turnabouts in how they look and ride.

RyCon707:

--- Quote from: eoin.;3599207 ---oh i was just kidding around because he used to be the U.k ramp child of the moment before he completely changed into the street machine he is now. not slaggin him off in any way, just think it's weird when riders do such turnabouts in how they look and ride.
--- End quote ---

photos? I don't recall ever seeing anything, but then again I'm horrible at consistently following BMX.

I do agree with the manual-barspin comment above though. See 'simple' tricks or 'simple lines' is sometimes a breath of fresh-air compared to the mass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version