The Street > The Lounge

Steven Hamilton

<< < (49/79) > >>

eoin.:

--- Quote from: KillSeth;3599373 ---The idea of "real" VS "fake" street riders is asinine.

Skapegoat 7 is so good. I loved Hamilton's 360 tap into the pool.
--- End quote ---

hmmm, Mark Webb's "Street" edit springs to mind. There's people who go out, search, look and ride whatever they can find, there's others who hone a trick in a park somewhere and go out and film it on street. I honestly believe there is a difference. In my mind there's "Where is there a spot for this trick" and "Where is there a spot". I may have had a can or two, but I honestly think there's a valid discussion, maybe not argument, in there.

Skapegoat 7 was awesome though, I'll give you that. Loved the Hamdog's clips too.

The Fresh Pinch:
Totally true.

In a sense one person is better at hard tricks, while the other is better at riding hard spots.

Austin Tasseltine:
i like watching ratkid ride, some people could argue that he just nibbles but hes always riding interesting and unique setups

Admiral Ackbar:
i just went and watched the ratkid section in dqydj2 and fuck that was so sick! I've never really paid attention to him but damn he shreds.

eoin.:
ratkid and dave belcher are the shit. plain and simple.
myself and my boss were talking about this again today, building bikes and talking about bikes. good times.

has the hamiltron always done his tables opposite?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version