The Street > The Lounge

Steven Hamilton

<< < (52/79) > >>

Austin Tasseltine:

--- Quote from: Flossy;3601690 ---Hamilton is hands down my favourite rider. Any ideas if he will get picked up by someone else? Skateboarding has this culture of revering their heroes and pioneers and bmx seems to sorely miss this.
--- End quote ---

most of the riders i know who arent daft appreciate hamdog. look at this thread as well, its just the real young riders who missed out on hammy at his peak who dont understand

my best mate reckons hes like the tom penny of bmx

Narcoleptic Insomniac:
Sweet bike

Flossy:

--- Quote from: Austin Tasseltine;3605427 ---most of the riders i know who arent daft appreciate hamdog. look at this thread as well, its just the real young riders who missed out on hammy at his peak who dont understand

my best mate reckons hes like the tom penny of bmx
--- End quote ---

Yeah i guess he is! I guess that retrospective viewing of bmx doesnt happen for the younger riders (i only started riding three years ago having come from skateboarding, the respect for the pioneers of the sport and the interest in what they did to push the sport carried over from skateboarding's culture). But then bmx still seems 10 years behind skateboarding in terms of culture to me at least, so maybe it will just take some time.

Also, that bike check is awesome but it is slightly annoying they left off the stuff that wasnt animal.

Brooklynrider:

--- Quote from: Flossy;3605482 ---
Also, that bike check is awesome but it is slightly annoying they left off the stuff that wasnt animal.
--- End quote ---

Wheels: 3/8s Profiles laced to Primos
Cranks: Profile
Brakes: Fly with tech77
Fork: Old FBM one
Can't find anything else missing.

Spunk Nautical:
via animal: shopping cart x-up hop. still got it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version