The Street > The Lounge

Steven Hamilton

<< < (78/79) > >>

KirkShearer:
I have an Animal poster of Steven Hamilton moto-whipping on my prayer side of my room.

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: KirkShearer on August 20, 2017, 06:40:52 PM ---I have an Animal poster of Steven Hamilton moto-whipping on my prayer side of my room.

--- End quote ---

He probably has a screenshot of your 360 attempt down El Toro on the prayer side of his room.

KirkShearer:

--- Quote from: Boomhauer on August 21, 2017, 12:05:01 AM ---

He probably has a screenshot of your 360 attempt down El Toro on the prayer side of his room.

--- End quote ---

Haha nah, it'd be sick to run or see a bmx company just have every Steven Hamilton signature part(that isn't currently in production by another company), so if you wanted you could build Steven Hamiltonz bike. And like, pay him all the money. Everything made in da U.S. MakeAmericaStevenHamiltonAgain!

weedbix:
I heard it's a 52 inch print of Laz doing a bunnyhop. Obviously it's not big enough to actually have Laz in any part of the picture

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: Professor Horatio Hufnagel on August 22, 2017, 02:43:38 AM ---I heard it's a 52 inch print of Laz doing a bunnyhop. Obviously it's not big enough to actually have Laz in any part of the picture

--- End quote ---

I think my highest hop is pretty fucking close to that.. so a picture with the bottom of my tires at the top portion?

I guess the background was nice enough to print haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version